Write about a fear you have overcome

 Prompt: Write about a fear you have overcome

Prompt Response: A fear I have overcome is my fear of public presentation. I used to be very scared to go up in front of the class and speak, or play my instrument in front of a large audience of people, but after taking AP Seminar and multiple band courses, I have gotten used to public presentations. I had to present a lot last school year in AP Seminar, as well as play many solos in the band, so I got used to standing out in public settings. I still get nervous from time to time, but it isn't scary anymore. For example, I have a short solo in the marching band's halftime show this year, and in the past I would've been too scared to play in front of a stadium full of people, but now I like it! I find public presentations to be exciting now because it gives me the opportunity to show my skills and knowledge. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you could change one rule at school, at home, or in society, what would it be? Using a claim of policy, make an argument for why that rule should change, using at least two reasons to support your claim.

Write about a moment when you had to step out of your comfort zone.

Imagine someone could learn about you only by looking through your trash can. What three items might they find in your trash today, and what would each item reveal about your personality, habits, interests, or life right now?