Write about an adventure you would like to go on

 Prompt: Write about an adventure you would like to go on.

Prompt Response: An adventure I would like to go on would be a trip to every major amusement park in the world. I really like roller coasters so a fun adventure would be getting to try different rides around the world. Not only would I get to experience different types of roller coasters and attractions, but I would also get to experience different cultures and people around the world. This would be a fun experience and adventure because it would introduce me to many new things which would be exciting and educational. 

Summary: Today in class we presented our visual representation of our origin myths.

Reflection: Today I watched all my classmates present their visual origin myths. One story that stood out to me was Micah Daniels because she involved a bird and a tree instead of a God, which majority of the stories had some type of Godly figure, so hers was unique in my opinion. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you could change one rule at school, at home, or in society, what would it be? Using a claim of policy, make an argument for why that rule should change, using at least two reasons to support your claim.

Write about a moment when you had to step out of your comfort zone.

Imagine someone could learn about you only by looking through your trash can. What three items might they find in your trash today, and what would each item reveal about your personality, habits, interests, or life right now?