With 4.5-week grades posting on September 2, reflect on your experience in American Literature so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?

 Prompt: With 4.5-week grades posting on September 2, reflect on your experience in American Literature so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?

Prompt Response: So far in the first 4.5 weeks of American Literature, getting my classwork completed on time has been going well for me. I haven't turned in any late work yet and I've been getting all A’s on my assignments. Something that has been challenging for me though is doing my blog posts because it got blocked on my Chromebook. I now have to do them on my phone, which is really hard since it's a tiny screen. Moving forward, I hope to keep turning things in on time and making good grades on assignments. 
Summary: Today in class we analyzed quotes from Emily Dickinson. 
Reflection: I learned how to better analyze quotes to help me understand the meaning behind them. I can use this skill on future assignments to help me develop a better understanding of the literature I am reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you could change one rule at school, at home, or in society, what would it be? Using a claim of policy, make an argument for why that rule should change, using at least two reasons to support your claim.

Write about a moment when you had to step out of your comfort zone.

Imagine someone could learn about you only by looking through your trash can. What three items might they find in your trash today, and what would each item reveal about your personality, habits, interests, or life right now?