What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.
Prompt: What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.
Prompt Response: The most creative thing I have ever made is a short horror mini movie with my cousin. We made it over spring break of 2025 when it was raining so we couldn't go to the beach. It stands out as my best work because it was something we made when we were stuck inside so we were completely devoted to making it. Our boredom and situation allowed us to put all our energy towards creating this mini movie, and it turned out really good. It's only about 9 minutes long, yet it took us all day to make because of the filming process and creativeness required.
Summary: Today in class we continued to work on our visual representations of our origin myths.
Reflection: Today I finished my visual representation and I was able to put a lot of detail into it because I had extra time in class. This made me realize that when I take my time I get to add extra detail and perfect my work, which is something I should strive to do on all assignments rather than rush to submit.
Comments
Post a Comment