Share two of your most burning questions about life and explain why these questions matter to you.

 Prompt: Everyone has burning questions about life. Mysteries we wonder about but don’t always have clear answers for. Think about your biggest questions about existence, purpose, or the world around you. Write a blog post where you share at least two of your most burning questions about life and explain why these questions matter to you.

Prompt Response: Two questions I have about life are what existed before the Big Bang and what happens after death. Space has always intrigued me, especially questions about the beginning of time and space, but scientists don't have a clear answer for what caused the Big Bang. This is a question that I think about often because everything we know today exists because of the Big Bang, so I wonder what was there before it. The other question that is important to me is what happens after death. I wonder if there is an after life, and although I'm not religious, it still intrigues me to think about what happens to our consciousness after we die. 

Summary: Today in class we learned how to use Adobe express and we started creating a visual representation of our origin myths. 

Reflection: I learned how to use Adobe Express today which is extremely valuable in this class since many of my assignments will be using it. I can use this knowledge to create my assignments with ease and give them a professional academic look. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you could change one rule at school, at home, or in society, what would it be? Using a claim of policy, make an argument for why that rule should change, using at least two reasons to support your claim.

Write about a moment when you had to step out of your comfort zone.

Imagine someone could learn about you only by looking through your trash can. What three items might they find in your trash today, and what would each item reveal about your personality, habits, interests, or life right now?