Analyze how you’ve adapted to the demands of this course over the past week, and evaluate one strength and one challenge you anticipate as we progress, justifying your insights with personal examples.

Prompt: Analyze how you’ve adapted to the demands of this course over the past week, and evaluate one strength and one challenge you anticipate as we progress, justifying your insights with personal examples.

Prompt Response: I've adapted to the demands of this course over the past week by getting used to creating a blog post daily, as well as studying over my notes at home to prepare for class the next day. One strength I anticipate is that I will continue to become a better writer with every assignment, and one challenge is that I might get stuck creatively when deciding how to plan out my writing. I'm able to anticipate these strengths and challenges because the more I do something, the better I get at it, which is why my writing will continue to improve, but I will also face creative challenges because in previous literature classes I've always struggled to plan out creative writing for narratives and stories. 

Summary: Today in class we took a test on origin myths. 

Reflection: Today in class I learned how to use the process of elimination during test taking. I can use this skill on future assignments to score better, especially when I am struggling and the answer isn't obvious to me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you could change one rule at school, at home, or in society, what would it be? Using a claim of policy, make an argument for why that rule should change, using at least two reasons to support your claim.

Write about a moment when you had to step out of your comfort zone.

Imagine someone could learn about you only by looking through your trash can. What three items might they find in your trash today, and what would each item reveal about your personality, habits, interests, or life right now?