Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

 Prompt: Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

Prompt Response: One thing that makes me different from other people is that I love when math and science are combined. A lot of my peers don't like math or the mathy parts of science, but it's my favorite thing to learn in school. For example, most people I've heard talk about chemistry did not like the class, especially the stoichiometry parts. But unlike most people, I really enjoyed it and decided to take AP Chemistry this year because of how much I like combining math and science. I hope to work in a math and science based job in the future as well, hopefully something with engineering or space science!

Summary: Today in class we finished our visual origin myth presentations and moved on to a new topic about a poem that talks about being a nobody and a somebody. 

Reflection: Emily Dickinson's poem, "I'm Nobody! Who are you?” made me think about how maybe being popular isn't always a good thing, and how outside of my friend group I could be a nobody to someone else. She says being somebody must be dreary, which can be true in my opinion because being known by everyone can affect how others perceive you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you could change one rule at school, at home, or in society, what would it be? Using a claim of policy, make an argument for why that rule should change, using at least two reasons to support your claim.

Write about a moment when you had to step out of your comfort zone.

Imagine someone could learn about you only by looking through your trash can. What three items might they find in your trash today, and what would each item reveal about your personality, habits, interests, or life right now?